The NTA Travel Protection Plan provides protection for
your trip investment at an excellent value because it:
- Reimburses cancellation penalties if you have to cancel or interrupt your
trip for a covered reason
- Includes a wide range of reasons for cancellation and interruption, including
illness, injury, death, Supplier Bankruptcy, Terrorism, cruise line
cancellation, weather causing complete cessation of services
- Option for Pre-Existing Conditions to be covered if you purchase the Enhanced
plan within 14 days of your initial trip payment and cover the entire cost of
- Reimburses covered expenses due to travel delays; baggage loss, damage or
delay; and medical services and treatment.
- Coordinates and pays for emergency medical evacuations.
- 24/7/365 access to multilingual worldwide emergency assistance.
For complete details of the terms, conditions and exclusions of the NTA Travel Protection Plan
please refer to the View Plan Certificate.